If you were to look inside my head it would look like a 3 year old got their hands on a biro and scribbled with it until the ink ran out. My head is in a mess. So, here I am writing about it to help me figure out what direction I want to go in. I have so many ideas and so many passions floating around inside me that I find myself stuck in the mud and suffocated by my own mind. I need clarity and direction, maybe writing it down will help or maybe more ideas will pop up. I guess we will find out together. I always have an unfinished project going on and a new craze. People say ‘what’s it going to be this time?’ Maybe some would say I get bored easily, I wouldn’t say that. I’d say there are too many things out there that I love to do and can’t decide which ones to make into a career and which ones to keep as a hobby.
In a nutshell….
I followed my passion from a young age. I wanted to be a dancer, so I trained hard and left home at 16 to do full time training for 4 years. Then at the age of 20 I landed my dream job…a dancer on a cruise ship. I loved it, dancing and traveling the world. It was amazing! Plus I got paid to do it! As I’m writing this I’m thinking why did I stop again? But then I remember the reasons I had to call it a day. I did it for nearly 8 years and I was finding that I was missing home and my family so much. I was away anything from 7-9 months at a time. The only way for me to see my family was if they travelled across the world to see me. Thankfully with social media being so good these days It really did help me feel a little closer to home. I came home from my last contract a few months ago and I just felt like it was time. Time for a change.
No idea. next question.
- I like to teach dance but I don’t want a school. I’m not interested in teaching syllabus work, I enjoy doing my own choreography.
- Last year I started a yoga course. Still unfinished. It’s on my list.
- This year I did an intensive makeup course and gained a diploma. I’m definitely wanting to pursue into the beauty world.
- I also love fitness and cooking.
- Another issue…I live in the countryside. It’s beautiful and my family are here. BUT Should I move to London to open my world up to more opportunities?
What I do know is that I have some serious determination and drive inside me!
Write a blog.